speaking on camera
We have all experienced the peculiar sensation of speaking to a room full of people. Silence gains weight, and every movement in your audience gains momentous significance: are they interested? Are they bored? Are they dismissing me?
Now, you can learn and use practical techniques wielded by trained actors to command the room. In this two-hour workshop, you will:
- Learn your "type", and learn how to maximize its public speaking potential
- Learn methods of owning the space
- Discover new ways to engage your audience
- Acquire new, productive habits of communication
- Discover the power of humor in presentation